Friday, November 28, 2008
If you want remote your dekstop from anywhere you must have a tool for can make you remote your dekstop.and if you want quick access to your home computer from anywhere in the world or you're the go-to IT person for your friends and family, remote desktop applications are a godsend. Even better: They're easier than ever to set up. With the right remote desktop tool, you can access your home computer as though you're sitting right in front of .(Remote Pc Anywhere)
Windows Remote Desktop Connection
Windows Remote Desktop,the default remote desktop app that comes bundled with Windows—is still more than enough for most Windows users looking for full-featured remote desktop control. If you've never happened upon the Remote Desktop Connection application buried in the Accessories folder of your Start menu, now might be a good time to try it out. (Remote Pc Anywhere) Just be sure you've enabled remote desktop access.
UltraVNC is an open-source, Windows-only remote desktop application. UltraVNC supports a hefty feature set, including text chat, file transfer support, and support for optional plug-ins.(Remote Pc Anywhere) Although UltraVNC only runs on Windows, you can still access your computer from any operating system using your web browser.
TightVNC is a cross-platform, open-source remote desktop application. With TightVNC, you need to set up a VNC server on the computer you wish to access remotely; you can then remotely access that computer from anywhere else with any VNC viewer. We've already detailed how to set up TightVNC (Remote Pc Anywhere) on your home computer, and if you'd prefer controlling TightVNC from a web browser to carrying a VNC client with you, you can also control TightVNC from the web
TeamViewer—like LogMeIn—offers free and paid accounts for remote controlling any PC. Unlike LogMeIn, TeamViewer is free for all non-commercial users. It doesn't offer browser-based remote control, instead using small utilities to connect between computers. (Remote Pc Anywhere) TeamViewer is even available as a portable application you can carry around on your thumb drive. Whether you want to set up personal remote computing or you're pull frequent tech support duty, TeamViewer (Remote Pc Anywhere) has a lot to offer.
LogMeIn was one of the first popular remote desktop solutions aimed squarely at consumers, offering a quick, no-hassle set up to remotely control your computer from the comfort of any web browser. LogMeIn (Remote Pc Anywhere) comes in a variety of flavors, but the two that are designed to satisfy your remote desktop needs are LogMeIn Pro and LogMeIn Free. A Pro account adds more features to the service, including drag-and-drop file transfer, file sync, and meeting tools. LogMeIn Pro isn't exactly cheap, at $US13/month or $US70/year, and while a Pro account offers more features than a free account, many users are still perfectly happy with LogMeIn Free.(Remote Pc Anywhere)
Sunday, September 7, 2008
-will come out out 1 popup.
-your computer left and client on the right.
-all partition in both computer will look.
2.Choose destination and where file want to transfer.
-example here I choose dekstop to dekstop.
3.Click file want to be transfer/evacuated.
4.Then click send..
-will come out out 1 popup loading.
Remote Pc Anywhere
If you want to take file from the computer client.
5.Click file who want in transfer then click receive..
Remote Pc Anywhere
-1 popup loading will come out.
7.Wait till completed.
Remote Pc Anywhere
Remote Pc Anywhere
All transfer process file will be decommissioned display deep 1 another popup.
Remote Pc Anywhere
Monday, September 1, 2008
Other benefits of a Terminal Services or Citrix remote access system are:
• Secure E-Mail - plug in Blackberry devices and smart phones to receive secure Microsoft exchange e-mail, and have secure wireless synchronisation for your communications.
• Disaster Recovery - never lose any data or worry about fire and theft, as all data and files are housed in secure data centres.(Top Remote Desktop Software) All connections to your remote desktop are encrypted both upwards and downwards, to ensure your communications are safe from hackers.
• Work from Anywhere - take your hosted desktop anywhere in the world and, using any PC or laptop, you can work seamlessly, taking your desktop where you go.
• Remote CRM Hosting - using the power of applications such as Microsoft's CRM and Goldmine, you can increase customer retention and sales and have remote salesforces working efficiently and effectively wherever they are in the world.
Remote IT systems are much more common nowadays, due to the stability and reliability of the Internet, which delivers the remote desktop or remote access service and is a key factor in the performance of your system.(Top Remote Desktop Software) In terms of cost, any company, whether they have 1 user or 1000 users will find that the cost is actually much lower than a traditional system, and also delivers disaster recovery benefits that are crucial to most businesses.
Some of the major cost-saving issues are:
• The fact that your business will never need to purchase Microsoft Office suite software as it usually comes included within the remote IT system packages.
• As your IT system is delivered remotely in secure data centres, your IT infrastructure, hardware and support costs are greatly reduced or become a thing of the past as it is up to the remote hosting company to ensure you can access your system, data and files to guaranteed service levels.(Top Remote Desktop Software)
One of the only factors to consider is that you have to actually require internet access to access your data and files. However, this can be solved by using synchronization software that will allow you to have the files locally on your laptop or PC, as well as on the remote servers, although this does defeat one of the main objectives with these systems, which is to keep your data and files secure in the event of equipment theft or hackers.(Top Remote Desktop Software)
With the surge in popularity of the Internet, Remote Access Services (RAS) have become widely popular in the IT environment.(Remote PC Anywhere) RAS let you connect to your computer from a remote location, such as your home, to the SLAC network. RAS's primary function is to let you access files on a server from a remote location.(Remote PC Anywhere) In order to use RAS from a remote location, a RAS client program is required, which is usually built into the most versions of the Windows or PPP client software.
RAS is a built-in feature of Windows NT that enables the users to log in to an NT-based LAN environment using a modem, X.25 connection or WAN link. RAS works with almost all the major network protocols, including TCP/IP, IPX, and Netbeui.(Remote PC Anywhere)
RAS lets a user dial into any network and use any dialup connection just as if it were a network connection. Though it has its own set of disadvantages, like being slower in comparison to a regular network connection.
Once connected to the RAS, you need to follow the usual procedures to access the network. For example, of you want to connect to a drive on the network, use Windows NT 4.0's My Computer icon from your remote computer, with the map network drive, or explore the network neighborhood, just as if you would explore it from your office PC.(Remote PC Anywhere)
In order to run a program available on the host computer, download and run the executable code on your remote computer.(Remote PC Anywhere) RAS works just like any other network connection, not as a remote control.
One can locate remote computer repair specialists through a simple search on the Internet. Their online resources give you a good idea about the jobs they have undertaken.(Remote PC Anywhere)
A remote computer repairperson watches everything on a PC screen while working on your problem. Technology has advanced so much that you can even assume control anytime, just in case you feel that there is a breach of security.(Remote PC Anywhere) In certain cases, the instructions are given from a remote location and you follow these instructions to repair your computer. Most of the remote computer repairers disconnect the connection program, until and unless you want to reinstall the program for future use. Although the entire method is popular, it is always preferable that you get good references from the remote repairing company.(Remote PC Anywhere) This way you will able to verify their credentials better and ensure the safety of your data.
Remote computer repair is of great help in things like spy ware removal, trouble shooting, virus and pest removal, software installation, up gradation, cleaning up of disk, and PC optimization.(Remote PC Anywhere) Needless to say, the success rate is also pretty high when it comes to remote computer repair. Another advantage with remote computer repair lies in the fact that it will save you money in the long run, since the technicians are working from their own location.
(Remote PC Anywhere)
There are a number of benefits associated with remote control desktop software. The following list depicts some of the many benefits that you may experience while working with this highly innovative technology:
1. One of the first benefits of this type of software is that it saves many businesses millions of dollars annually when it comes to internet technology personnel. When a company uses remote computing technology, any computer that is considered to be on that particular network can access the software that is being used at a base location. In addition to this, having remote desktop applications reduces the need to hire additional IT professionals for the purpose and intent of maintaining systems globally. By using this technology, a trained professional can tap right into the troubled system and resolve the issues from virtually any area in the world.
2. The next benefit is that it reduces costs for businesses that once went "on site" in order to fix computers, servers, and similar problems.(Remote PC Anywhere) Now, troubleshooting and technical support can be achieved from absolutely anywhere in the world with a click of a button!
3. The interface that is generally used in a remote computing software is relatively simple. Many novice users have successfully used this type of software to find that they completely understand what needed to be done, and how to do it.
There are many computing tips and tricks being passed around that can make the Windows experience more effective. Remote computer technology is certainly becoming more popular since more and more players enter this market. This has lead to remote computing technology becoming available and affordable even for the hobby computer enthusiast
Saturday, August 30, 2008
The term Remote Access refers to the ability to get access to a computer or a network from a remote location. This technology is largely used in big corporate houses, where the people in faraway places can easily access the computer’s network.
Remote Internet Access works on a similar technology. Through Remote Internet Access to an Internet service provider, a home user gets to use the Internet in the convenience and comfort of his home. Not only the home users, but also big corporate houses and Internet cafés, get access to the Internet from the remote internet service provider.
The most common method of Remote Access is a dialup connection through a desktop PC, laptop, or a notebook, using regular telephone lines, where data is transferred from the host server to the remote PC through these lines. Another possible way to provide remote Internet access is by using a dedicated fixed line between the computer or remote local area network to the main corporate local area network. Though a dedicated line comes out to be more expensive and less flexible than the dial up connection, the speed of data transfer through a dedicated line is much faster than the latter. Other various technologies used for providing Remote Internet Access with faster data rates are: Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN), wireless, cable modem, and Digital Subscriber Line (DSL).
The Remote Access server that provides Internet connectivity comprises of a computer and associated software that is set up to provide remote Internet connections. Also known as a communication server, the Remote Access server includes a firewall to ensure the safe transfer of data and information from one end to another.
Remote Access provides detailed information about remote access, remote PC access, secure remote access, remote internet access and more. Remote Access is the sister site of FTP Site Hosting .
- Many people wondering could we control our computer even if from the office or wherever.
- The answer at here.It's can be doing but you must have internet connection only.
- At here i want to explain step by step to make extension to our computer although you stay in the North Pole!!
- Many software can use for remote pc,example ultraVNC,LogMeIn and others.
- At here I use TeamViewer Portable because i can put this software in my thum drive.
- It also having small size and unnecessary installation.
*Both PC have to run same program TeamViewer before they can comunicate.
*ID and PASSWORD must to take carry out on the computer want to be controlled.
1. Download software TeamViewer Portable at HERE
2. Extract with software winrar,al-zip,7-zip to dekstop
Download WinRAR di HERE
3.Double cklick to icon TeamViewer
Remote PC Anywhere
4. Include number id computer want to be controlled.
5. Wait few second and would then have popup to you include password 4 figure.and then click the log on.
6.Then klik Log On.
Remote PC Anywhere
7. Wait few second for connection process.
8. After all it goes well will be displayed desktop your computer at home!!
9. To display wallpaper your computer am being housed click:
Tab View => untick Remove Wallpaper
10. Completed..Currently you can control your computer from afar as one sits in front desktop yourself!
SAFE TRY and GOOD LUCK!
CREATE BY: MOHD YUSOF MD ZINUARDIN"PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK AT COMMENT ABOUT THIS TUTORIAL.THANKS"
REMEMBER : BOOKMARK BEFORE LEAVE THIS PAGE